I told you! You never believed me!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

?

Its 30 minutes past midnight. Temperature outside is exactly 0 deg C. Its drizzling outside, freezing rain as the meteorologists would say. Not a very good time to stay awake for working exactly.

Every now and then my eyes dart to the time on the computer and then to the record counter which is decreasing like the dollar to rupee exchange rate. Damn! 221,714 to go still.. this could take hours. Why am I still awake... like a mummy(without the embalmation stuff), lying stomach down on my bed inside a comforter... the cold air breezing in through the open windows..

Hippee I got a mail... it was from Editor Bob! :( Where has everyone gone? Am I dreaming about this? Let me pinch myself... Ouch! that hurt! Nope.. I am not dreaming...

219,248 to go... No, this cannot happen to me... Not a single mail... Oh God what do I do now.
zzzz......zzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home