I told you! You never believed me!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Chunnu Munnu - Episode 1

I was in the restroom one day when I heard a loud voice -

"and then I took out the stamp from my pocket and gave it to him and said this is your tip".

That was Munnu's voice! THE Stamp? for a tip? Strange.

"I tell you, nowadays most of the time if I see him I feel like slapping him".

Violent Munnu! Something is wrong... I can smell gossip... Lemme find out what is going on.

But first time for flashback - Chunnu and Munnu,two individuals, miles away from their homes and families, in search of better avenues are in the land of oppurtunities (as called by someone in some movie). Chunnu's dream - to become the President of USA and of course to become the proud owner of an American Express Credit Card. Duh! Munnu's dream/fantasy - It has to do something with Jungle and running and being upside down, I am really not sure(or maybe I am not allowed to disclose it). Chunnu and Munnu are roommates now for a little more than a year, and a few days back were joined by one Mr Pappu Singh from Punjab. The presence of Mr Pappu is very irrelevant. I mean irrelevant in the story. Sorry Papaji.

Chunnu and Munnu are the proud owners of a second hand television which used to sit imposingly on a cardboard box in the hall of their apartment and for quite some time that was the only decorative item in that room. So one day as destiny would have wanted it to happen Chunnu decided to move the TV to his room and suggested to Munnu that he would pay him half the price of the TV so that he owns it completely. Munnu thought for a while (I was surprised to know that he can think! but again that is not the focus of this blog, back to the story), he thought and said - we bought the TV for $50 shared by 2 of us making it $25 each, Ok.. I will sell it to you for $20. Chunnu bargained and said $15, Munnu - $18, Chunnu - $17.50. $17.50 - 1, $17.50 - 2, $17.50 - 3. Sold to Mr Chunnu for $17.50.So Mr Chunnu paid the amount to Munnu and became the proud and sole owner of the TV and moved it to his room (probably along with the cardboard box :-D )

Day Two:
"Munnu..Munnu... The remote is not working.. it was working till yesterday".

Munnu sighed, gave a smirk and then with an irritated expression replied -
" So what should I do if it is not working today?"

Chunnu said he would move the Tv back to the hall and demanded his money back. (Some people definitely are impressed by the 30 day return and money back policy here). Munnu did not agree to it and an argument started. Both of them went to Pappu's room fighting about the matter. Did I mention earlier that Pappu is irrelevant.. sorry Mr Pappu if I said so. So after Pappu became the judge and after a lot of arguments, Munnu agreed to give the money back. After he gave Chunnu the check, he said -
"I will tip you also.. here take 80 cents and he took out a stamp from his purse and gave it to him".

Whew! God Save the Queen!

pssst.. I have been told by reliable sources that someone will be murdered if this blog sees the light of the day.. so it is my sincere request please read it during the night or probably in a darkened room ;-)

3 Comments:

  • Do i know chunnu, munnu and pappu??? :-D

    By Blogger Kumari, at 12:45 AM  

  • If Chaman = Nitin, who are Chunnu, Munnu and Pappu?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • [url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/giant/]giant[/url] Смотри и дрочи : [url=http://sexrolikov.net.ua/tags/%E4%EE%EB%E1%E8%F2%F1%FF/]долбится[/url] , это все смотри

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home